View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 02:49 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Hey all! Hello Judy Dear! Just catching up around here, as haven't been online much. It's Summer and the days are just flying by. We have been camping so much, but that's a good thing.

Sorry about your ongoing pain Judy, but I do think I can relate. I have been suffering for months w/agonizing neck/head pain. I went to a new Physical Therapy place yest and boy oh boy, did the therapist give me a workover. He had me squirming, but in a good way. After looking over all of my reports, etc, believes my neck was injured in my fall from the kitchen chair months ago. He has magic hands, that's for sure. I go back Wed and am excited to be able to have hope that he can relieve some of my pain.

I am not anxious to see Summer slip away. It's humid here today, but I swore I would not complain about it after Winter kicked my tail last yr. I cannot even fathom the thought of cold nasty weather.

AMN is bot footing it all over the place and it gives me a good feeling knowing that medical science is, indeed, working to improve the lives of others. With the injections, Judy~ I had several yrs ago and am under the impression (w/my experience) that sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. My Dr wants to do inj's in my neck if the PT doesn't help, so I'm crossing my fingers.

Sandy~ as usual, Jim is in my thoughts, as I could learn alot from him. Seems like he gets so many lemons in his life, but he continues to make lemon meringue pie. (heck w/the lemondade) Well, have a good one all and I'll check in again.

P.S. AMN has stinky feet.

DM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
NurseNancy (08-04-2009), SandyC (08-05-2009), soxmom (08-04-2009)