View Single Post
Old 01-01-2007, 10:09 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default jeanette

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanette View Post
hi i got mp in june as a result of surgery.i have been in immense pain and i am still looking for answers from the hospital.i am under the care of a pin clinic and feel very miserable.i am taking gabapentin and a couple of weeks ago had asteriod injection. i have since been given skin patches to place on my thigh.how did u get mp.
Sorry I did not relpy to your post sooner. I have a relative with health problems and it has been busy for some time.
I am not sure how I got MP. I had pain in my back and groin area and it was followed by MP very painful, I started to pass out. That has been at least 2 yrs now. I do not know if my back problems contributed to MP or not. I did sleep on 2 chairs in a hospital while staying with a family member very uncomfortable position. I also have weight I need to loose. So the doctors are not certain how I got MP. I do not have the horrific pain I did in the beginning. I am taking Neurontin and Relefin (sorry if sp wrong) and wear the patch for nerve pain in my left thigh. Hope you get to read this. Take care!
lookingup58 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote