View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 09:20 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Billie
As long as we are living , in our "skins" on earth . I believe with everything I am made of that we are connected and tied to the creator above, God ,the almighty... higher power.. which ever you chose to call it.
Secondly I know of people who have had ect for depression and other issues. just about all of them at first with the memory loss there is frustration... doubt... and anger, even regret but in the end when all said and done the ties and relationship with God was stronger.
God is with each and everyone of us all the time. God created us with every one of our emotions and so I think God understands all of our emotions including losing faith, being angry . in the end God loves, comforts , guides, provides strength, wisdom...

Well that's what I think anyhow. I may not be bible smart or churchy really but that's what I think About God.

I never had ect and so I cannot really say what it is like. I can say that it is very hard to go threw from the sharing of others who have had it. I would research it more and get alot of info before deciding. Knowledge is power information is the best thing to help you decide.
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote