View Single Post
Old 01-01-2007, 10:53 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Moral support puppy - too cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancylady_2006 View Post
My lord Jan, thats all I ever talk about. Now I know you are a blond! I'm just kidding!The auction is tomorrow! Thanks for the good wishes! Thanks for the doggie pic.

Karen~ Thank you so much for thinking of me. I just now seen your post. I have had company this evening and I was cleaning at the farm this afternoon. The puter doesn't get used much now, but I will get back. I am going to quit cleaning in the morning. I must get the oven finished first thing in the morning. I'm selling all the aplinances.(spelling is bad.)

This is my second week of the broncitis or flu. I wish I could just leave it somewhere. I'm running out of medicine, but it didn't help anyhow. Surely it will run its course soon. I'm not going to be out much tomorrow or I'll be right back in bed. It is so warn out and here I feel miserable.
Hugs,
BC
Cute puppy! Hard at work giving you moral support -- in its dreams!!!!!

Wow, what a lot of work you have. Gosh! It will pay off, though. I hope you get good amounts for each item, and I hope you have GREAT attendance!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((Fancy Lady))))))))))))))))))))))

(As an aside, if you'd taken lots of vitamin C with tea -that is to say a lot of liquid - ah.... ah.... I hesitate to say this, but your cold thing would be a thing of the forgotten past. )