View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 12:12 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Unhappy Feeling guilty. How would you cope with this terrible feeling !?

I really, really need your smart and kind words friends...

I feel so lost... I mean, I feel so guilty... the most terrible feeling Ive ever felt... I dont want anybody to feel this... is terrible... I cant focus, I cant solve my problems because, I feel guilty...

Let's put a hipotetic case...

Imagine you have acne... A mild case... but nobody likes your acne, of course, you want to get rid off it too... So, you decide to take those lovely medicines we have for acne... your acne disappear... but, now, your liver is not working properly... you will need special, expensive and uncorfortable treatment for the rest of your life, without knowing if the treatment for your liver will even work...

Wouldnt you feel guilty ?? wouldnt you be thinking all day long "why I took this medicine !?", "Why I didnt accept my acne ?", "why I didnt read more about this medicine ?", "why I didnt take care of my liver...?" "Why did I trust everybody when they said the results with this medicine were superb ?"

If you know how to stop feeling guilty, please, PLEASE, share with me your thoughts, books, docs, etc...

Im tired of this feeling... it has me sick in bed... it makes me look like dead all time...

I pray, I asked God to help me, but still...

Thanks !!!!! My heart is broken due to this feeling...
BlueMajo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (08-05-2009), barbo (08-05-2009), GmaSue (08-05-2009)