View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 12:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi all!!

Well here I am and was always wondering if it spread too. It all started in the right leg when the doctor accidentally blocked the artery after an angiogram. The Surgery to remove that blockage.....well it was murder LOL....cause it killed me, but luckily they brought me back.

Now that was in 2000, so that was a few years ago. Now 3 years ago my right arm and shoulder start to hurt fairly bad, and the arm will turn this pretty dark and red color. Especially when im out walking, or trying to walk lol. Plus the arm will be aching like nobody's business.

Then last year to add insult to injury, my hand starts to get these weird cramps where I cannot open my hand, and the thumb is useless. It is actually the thumb and first 2 fingers that are not working. Certain things will cause it to happen like right now! Things like typing, holding bags, any kind of weight bearing.

At first it was easy to hide, but now it is occuring so often that my wife, friends, and kids are catching me trying to use this hand, which by the way is my dominant hand. Real bummer here!!!

This isnt even counting that it has got into my peripheral nervous system, and raised my blood pressure so much that I now take 3 blood pressure meds to try to control. And I could go on and on.

So yes it spreads, unless you want to call it aids or something else lol.

Gone Squatchin
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (08-05-2009), angelrsd (08-05-2009), Dew58 (08-05-2009), fmichael (08-05-2009), nancyinLA (08-06-2009)