View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 03:09 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doody View Post
I'm shocked to see this post this morning as I was going to come in and post about the same thing! What a surprise!

This was also on last evening. I saw it about 7:30 p.m. Anyone who has HBO can see it as it is on HBO Demand to view at any time.

My heart just broke. It's basically a documentary done by the parents of the boy. Their story starts all the way back filming the birth of her son and the journey they all took from that day forward.

By the end of the movie, though I knew it would end with his death, I found myself hoping against hope that he would make it. He had Bipolar II with profound depression from the time he was a little boy. Even in preschool he talked about dying.

His uncle (father's brother) had the same thing and took his life at the age of 21 or 22.

In the end, my tears were falling along with the mother describing the final moments. Still feeling the pain of it this morning I'm afraid.

A quote from Alffe's link above:

Sigh.
Hey Doody. Great minds think a like they say. LOL So I beat you to the punch.

I saw half of the documentary,and came in here,and posted it in the night.

It was very sad. It's good that they are educating the public. BF
Brokenfriend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (08-05-2009), Alffe (08-06-2009), barbo (08-05-2009), GmaSue (08-12-2009), Spanish Moss (08-05-2009), who moi (08-11-2009)