View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 01:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default headaches and pain after surgery??

Hi I figured I would share my story and see if anyone could help me. I was diagnosed in Feb of 07' and I got decompression surgery on July 9, 2007. When I woke up I felt so relieved to not have a headache and not have the tingling I was experiencing. I even had this rash that magically disappeared from the surgery. I recovered in about a month and was back to work and everything. I felt fine for about eight months after surgery, but then I started getting bad headaches again and experiencing other symptoms such as tingling, numbness, throwing up, nausea, chronic pain and the rash came back. I got a cat scan done on my neck and it said my lymph nodes were enlarged so the doctors thought I could have lymphoma so I got surgery to get the lymph node biopsied, but everything came back normal. I have gotten numerous blood tests done and have seen numerous doctors, but none of them seem to help me or want to help. The neurologist I am seeing right now does not believe in sending me to get another mri done even though it has been a year and a half since my last one. I feel the same as I felt before I got decompression surgery and it seems to be getting worse each and every day. Could the Chiari have come back? Any advice or similar stories? If anything like this has happened to any of you please tell me what you did about it. I could use all the help I can get. Thank you so much!
melfisher is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote