Thread: Is this normal?
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 02:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Seiko: Do you know what stage your Mom is in? How long has she been acting out? I am just asking these ? because my Mom has had Alzheimires (sp?)that built up for over the last five years. Now I never know if she will act like a two year old or maybe a five year old? Also I never know if my Mom will come after me,hitting me,pulling my hair out,pushing me into walls,etc. My Dad and I did have her in a home for about two and one half months. However there were so many hidden fees! My Dad also went downhill so fast without her being with him at there condo that he was crying every day and night. Now she is back with Dad and they have help that comes in for three hour every day. I am also over there as much as I can. However this ugly,cruel dx has taken a toll on the whole family! My Mom still does not think that anything is wrong with her. Seiko you have to look out for yourself and be very carefull.Please look into the meds that your Mom can take the sooner the better! Have you heard about the Exelone Patch? Take Care! Breezy55 From the RSD site.
Breezy55 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote