View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 04:41 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I don't know if there is a direction for which RSD spreads... I guess it's like everything else we are ALL DIFFERENT.

I dreaded the fact that I knew my RSD was spreading... denied it every time!! Many things were pointed out to me by doctors, family, and friends. I didn't want to believe it so I ignored it as much as I could kind of thing...not like I could deny if for long...

Mine spread from one leg to the other leg, then through my torso and into the upper part of one arm and stayed like this for a while...maybe a month...

Then the spread went nuts...almost overnight it seemed like my whole body was on fire, cold, purple, tremors, muscle wasting, cramping, etc...

I didn't want to call it spread!! I didn't want this monster to take over my body... but each time my doctors checked me out and diagnosed the spread.... so even though I denied it...it was and is fact... I now have full body spread.

I think that with RSD...WE ARE ALL VERY DIFFERENT but in a way the same....we all share pain!!

I can only pray that somewhere out there... someone is going to find a cure for us all!!!

Abbie

Rest in Peace
3/8/90 ~~ 4/2/12
Abbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
angelrsd (08-05-2009), Dew58 (08-05-2009)