View Single Post
Old 01-01-2007, 01:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks, I saw on the computer that it is in the database that he is in violation of a judicial proceeding, no court date or judge yet, but they sure did get that updated fast.

He is out of the database for a jail inmate, which I knew.

I am just really drained, I guess because yesterday and Saturday night I was a total wreck. I have no appetite, just drinking coffee and soda.

I do have to leave the house to go to the store at some point today, if even just a convience store right by my house.

Yes, he brought this all on himself, yet it will be my fault AGAIN. I am just afraid he will try and do something to my other dogs, to hurt me, God knows what he is thinking, he must be scared because they said he would go to jail if he violated any of his probation. Then again lets see, I have no faith in the justice system for DV on women. I assume he will get the same woman judge in the same courtroom, and she promised him jail if he violated anything.

The police told me to call his probation officer on Tuesday, I really don't want to get involved, I am sure she will find out.

Had trouble staying asleep last night, put the vacuum up against the door sideways. Yet he could of just broke the glass, or even on the sliders for that matter.

Anyway, he would be an idiot to do anything now, but he is full of anger and rage and is an idiot.

I did call my DV last week, she was on vacation and is supposed to call me this week, plus I have an appt. with my PCP.

I have to go lay back down, I have no energy whatsoever.

Hugs, Nikko