Old 01-01-2007, 02:09 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyL View Post
So where do I get these $5.00 magnets??

Thanks so much

Melody

P.S. The italian people downstairs invited me down to a New Year's Party.Since Alan doesn't speak a word of italian he chose to stay on the computer. Of course I came up at 12 to kiss him and then he said "go back at and win some money". I played a little poker with the italians and cleaned them out. I won $15.00.

I spoke italian for three hours. Brushed up really good on my sicilian.

I mean, these people don't speak a word of english.

Melody
Good on ya Mel, sounds like your bit of a high roller
Seeing i live in Australia i haven't a clue were the suburbs are in the US, but once before i had a look for Lisa Jane and i found one, but they are down south but they do deliver and i think they are not expensive, i mean the proper price you'd expect to pay for them, here is the home page;

https://www.magnet4sale.com/xcart4/home.php,
go to the left of the page d/click on " Neodymium " then d/click on disc's and cylinders then go to page 13 - the 1st one $3.18 should work but for $2 more the $5.10 ones, i would be tempted to buy them, its hard for me to judge unless i actually can test them myself, but general rule is with most things you get what you pay for.

You will need some strong water proof adhesive tape, otherwise when you start sweating they will just full off., also don't forget a small piece of moleskin the size of the magnets, to put on the skin before the magnets gets stuck on, if you don’t, you can get a magnetic burn were the magnets was.[ a real red color skin spot].

So if you did decide to buy them , please handle with care as opposite poles attract to each other and they can slam togther with an almighty force and if your fingers are in the way , well, it hurts believe me, but as long as you are carefull with them there shouldn’t be any problems at all.

They normally come all together and are seperated by plastic between them, but once you separate them, place them down well away from each other.just in case they attract to each other.
Good luck
Brian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote