View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 10:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default is this a good omega 3 fish oil product? fish oil products.

http://www.iherb.com/Barlean-s-Omega...4-g/13411?at=0

this is the best tasting fish oil I have gotten so far, is it a good quality product? it has omega 6's and omega 9's too(dont really know what that means) the jarrow formulas liquid fish oil is a good product but the taste is disgusting.
I found out that if you want to take fish oil and get enough DHA you hafta go with a liquid formula(or now fish oil, if you wanna take gel capsules but i figured out that now's fish oil products are hard to swallow and the capsules are harder than say a GNC brand.)

jarrow formulas epa/dha levels are 425-600mg/740-850 respectively. the daily dosage is 1 tsp(and thats all you need cuz it packs a punch and is gross.)

this lemon zest barlean's swirly version is decent at epa365/dha365 mg respectively. so if i wanted more epa and dha i'd have to pump it up to 3 or 4 tsps a day, all the while id be getting more omega 6 and 9 too. the daily dosage recommended is 2 teaspoons a day. would it be ok if i took 3 teaspoons instead? most products say or as directed by your doctor, this doesn't. it's a very thick, viscous liquid, unlike the jarrow's fish oil liquid. so it goes down easier, and tastes better.

fatigue, insomnia, migraine issues

neurontin
omega 3 fish oil, b complex,
acid blocker(famotidine)
Lopressor
NAC
low dose aspirin

Former, experience in:
Prozac
bruegger84 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote