View Single Post
Old 01-01-2007, 03:09 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Nikko

N ikko
I yhink with an idiot like him it is only a matter of time until he would violate...It is the Power of Control WHeel" they are on.

The thing with probation officer, there are two things going on, the police interaction with him for the violation of PFA, being incontempt, then second being in violation of his parole.

Thank heavens he could not get near you to hurt you physically. Had he just shown up and harmed you would be sick, SOB. HW tried to use the ruse to say get his things. BUT A NO CONTACT IS A NO CONTACT, he violated, his attorney is going to be livid.

Whatever sentence they gave him the probation officer comes into play to pettition the court that he violated and that is a second hearing for them to ask for his probation to be taken awy and serve out the original sentence.

That may be why the police said to contact them. If he had physically injured you and the level of assult were there, they would wake up the probation officer and have them come lock him up.

In my case there were a dozen violations, they would not prosecute, said he ws in the area, called on the phone, did not injure or kill me so get thicker skin.

I can bet the conversation his attorney is having is worth being a fly on the wall.
Nikko,
Be safe, know your surroundings, don't answer the phone let the machine pick it up....best evidance.
Big hugs to you,
Di