View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 07:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Pete,
My heart breaks for you! I admire you for not ever giving up to have a relationship with your children. That is true love. You are forgiving and thus will be forgiven. Please know how much we all care about what you are going thru.
I don't have facebook and don't know how to cut and paste either. When my husband or daughter and son in law come home, they will be able to teach me. My husband drove to Washintgon State to see his 88 year old mother. His father died 4 years ago-and she still lives alone. My daughter and son in law went to Portland, Oregon yesterday for a seminar. They will be back Sunday evening. They are both good too on the internet. I'm also going to ask them to show me how to take pictures with my phone and send pictures thru the laptop. Also want to know how to text and e-mail from my phone-gps etc.
Since I started sleeping better, I only got out 3 times when I came down with flu. A bad one. Husband and daughter had it too. That's why I'm trying to build my immune system.
Could you have your Dr. write a notarized letter to the judge, stating your use of pain medications. That's rediculous how she is using the system. Please don't give up. Did you ever get a copy of pre-nupt thru a supeonia? Please know we are all pulling for you, think of you dailey, and remember you in our prayers. Take care, your friend,loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (08-06-2009)