View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 11:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Shelmora
*edit*,the C in crps stands for complex,,it was renamed because no 2 people have the same symptoms which in turn make dr;s mis dignosed,,ive been to 10 drs that couldnt figure it out,,until several dr;s got together and figured it out,,and the time frame on spreading on rsd or full body,,,there is no timeline,,ive got it in both legs in side of 6 weeks due to having a THR,,,which if i didnt have the surgery,it may have taken 3 years to spread that far, it has a mind of it own and no two people spread the same,,one may have it only in 1 limb for ten yeaRS AND AN OTHER CAN BE FULL BODY IN A MATTER OF MONTHS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,please think ,,there are alot of people that are affended,,,i feel for all people and dont just assume,,,,rsd does spread as fast as it wants,,,theres no set dates,,*edit*, ive met quite of few people who thru their lack of knowledge of the disease and doubting that i had it , have costed me valuable time to get the care that i despertaly needed, while it was still in SIP to throw it into remission ,,,,,,,,,,,think dont assume that you and your dr,,knows everything ,and patients who are plaqued with this disease are wrong my hope is that God cures us all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Last edited by Jomar; 08-06-2009 at 11:55 PM. Reason: per guidelines
bobber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
nancyinLA (08-13-2009)