View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 01:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Twink,

That is the problem, you don't even know if you would be worse if you stopped the LDN. It is a crapola shoot no matter what. The DMD's don't promise stopping progression or disability, just relapses mostly.

True relapse can cause more disability, but then MS is always active in our bodies. It may not be inflamed or attacking , but it is there hiding out all the time.

They are doing some studies now on a different "C". I think it has less site reactions, like maybe 1/2 the filler dose, but same main drug. It should end in November I think.

If it works better, than at least if you add it to the LDN, and you won't have those itchy bumps or site pain.

They changed something, and now maybe it is going to be changed back with all the complaints. It was 7 days allowed out at room temperature, then they changed something, and all of a sudden it is allowed at room temperature for 30 days. Hmm

Maybe that's a thought for you Twink. I hope you feel better. Is the heat getting to you?

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

"Life is what it is". We can only focus on controlling those things we can control, we must let go of the things we can't.
Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (08-07-2009), Twinkletoes (08-07-2009)