Thread: Ivig
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 07:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Ok it's done, sure hope it helps!!

Well everyone, thanks for all your input...you were all so right...did use benadryl & tylenol before each start: no headaches or reactions thanks to y'all....after 5 days of the hour & half drive & an hr wait for the med to be prepared,(yes, Erin, they have to see the whites of your eyes, lol)..then a four hr "drip" followed by 20 mins flush, boy, was I extremely tired, or should I say beat up...(Cricket, can't imagine 12 hrs of this) ..'course had to feed horses am & pm & prepare the dogs to be in for the day (inside dogs)....so glad you all prepared me for this, since no one seems to think it's a necessity...just show up...lol...tonite I'm resting a bit..have been very early to bed all week cuz I was just wasted, tonite not so bad....the drive, tho long, was not bad & the hospital nursing staff was great...
Gosh Maurice, sure do hope it helps after all this, sorry it didn't work for you...
Now for my next trick, have to fly to NJ on Sun to be with my daughter who will have a cardiac ablation surgery next wed....whoa!!

Dottie
korbi_doc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote