View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 08:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default On my way to healing

I am 67 - active - horse carriager, gardening etc. I was diagnosed with Idiopathic peripherl Neuropathy 5 years ago. Numb feet and hands and odd pains. The Neurologist put me on Gabapentin - and suggested I take B12. Not only did this not help, but I got worse. Threats of paralysis, on one time after a quiet lunch, my right leg felt as though it was being wrenched from my body. THATS IT! I thought... I went to a health shop, and got everything that would lift my health, including Lipoic Acid (by Metagenics) each tablet is 300mg - I take 2 per day - also I take Olive Leaf Extract. My GP, an honest women, said "You don't want to visit the Neurologist because he has nothing to offer you."My Dr. suggested I went to an acupuncturist. He was also a GP too. He works on me once a fortnight. I then went to a Naturopath who prescribed ACTIVE ELEMENTS 4.1 and 4.2 and 4.3. They are minerals. Finally I discovered LEPHRATAX. I have been taking this for 4 months now. GUESS WHAT? I have no pain - the numbness is receeding, I sleep well - I am gertting back to higher energy activities - I am no longer a pending cripple. Good luck to all who read this
Christine Bowker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote