Thread: new here
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 03:25 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default new here

I have tos, c-spine fusion @ C5-6 and C6-7, ddd c-spine, neck migraines, arthritis c-spine, lumbo-sacral spine, wrists, neck, chest shoulder, arm, wrist and hand, upper backm low back, leg, feet, Pain. I am 42. several motor vehicle accidents, newly noticed scoliotic curve thoracic spine.

I could go on and on. pain increasing fast, and my function is way below normal. i have tried "getting in shape" it does not cure the problems. for me, I do something with minimal activity, being very careful not to overdo...and I am in so much pain and my arm/hand will either swell up with buldging veins, or if it is winter, the hands go white, numb, stiff, painful.
I cannot seem to function even waaaay below normal standards. In fact, I am wearing a wrist splint because I planted a couple flowers with granddaughter today. Shedid most of the work and I ended up with horrible cramping sore sciatica in backs of legs and back pain that forced me to lie down, when i got up my rt wrist almost felt like it broke when i simply reached for a small coffee cup, hurt so bad i had to splint it. I am probably gonna be divorcing and obviously cant work. i dont know what is going to happen to me.........
cassi19661 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote