Thread: Topamax Dosage
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2007, 08:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Jingle!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Thanks for the update on the Topamax. I was really curious as to what the therapeutic level was on the stuff. My doc was talking about working me up to 100 mg 2 times a day but thats all. I'm still thinking about checking with her to see if I should add a little more and step it up to that. I had another sz at a Christmas party a couple of weeks ago (can't remember if I already wrote that or not), not sure if had anything to do with the two martini's I'd had or not (I've drank before & nothing happened) so I'm wondering if the dosage may be a little low or if my threshold is really just that low. Motions and lights (or heaven forbid the combination of the two) really mess me up- even noise (not volume, but magnitude of multiple sounds like too many voices in a room at one time) can trigger one for me- strange huh?
How have you been feeling? I hope you're doing better, I read your other post previously and know how terrifying that feeling is. (((hugs)))

stef