View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 10:29 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trishann View Post
Melody so sorry about all the roller coaster information you are getting from your doctors, sounds like the doctors are not sure what is causing Alan's neuropathy. I know that we like to know what is causing it so that we can stop it from doing more damage, but for some reason many people just don't get the answers, but thumbs up for you and Alan for continuing to try.

Glad to hear that Alan does get some relief with the Chiro.even though it is temporary. Those temporary relief is what gives us hope and maybe some normal life can come back.

Trish
Thanks Trish for your kind comments.

Each day I give Alan a full body massage. He says "all the blood seems to go into my feet and all the pain goes away".

Some days are better than others. The weather has an affect on his neuropathy also.

And this morning he went to bed at 7 a.m. and he was jumping around in the bed saying "oh my god, my neuropathy is killing me".

I just massaged him, he went off to sleep, I got up and went out for breakfast. He seems to sleep better during the early daytime (as to many others who have neuropathy)

It's not a one size fits all syndrome, is it?

I hope you are having a good day hon.

And thanks again.

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote