View Single Post
Old 01-01-2007, 10:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Revealing week

I had an up/down week. All my biological kids are here for the holidays and my birthday so my sleep patterns have been altered substantially.

Saturday night I layed down early and the kids were going to watch a movie at my daughter (she lives below me in my duplex). I went to sleep or thought so. The next morning I asked my son and his girlfriend when they got home. They said I was sitting in my recliner watching tv when they came up. I asked if I said anything since I didn't remember them coming in. They said no but my eyes moved with them. STRANGE!!!

Yesterday they got the idea to drive 240 miles to a Sea Life Center. It had snowed more than 2 FEET in the prior 4-5 days. I agreed to go along but forgot my meds. I went the entire day with only my initial morning dose. I was suprised when the worst that happened was my speech was pretty slurred by the end of the day. I'm wondering if I really need all the meds I am taking.

Today however I have Greg's aches and pains but not as bad as I have at other times. I am thinking that may be because I haven't done anything but sit and watch football and seeing my Cornhuskers lose in the Cotton Bowl!!! My daughter is cooking some halibut tonight that we caught last summer so that may perk up my feelings.
DaleD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote