View Single Post
Old 01-01-2007, 10:44 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Thumbs Up My Dear Sweet friends~

I am so happy to tell you the Auction Sale was a complete sucess. There was over a 1000 people there! Somethings brought double there value. Bob's tractor for one. We sold a backhoe that went for more than a new one cost. I am amazed. Bob had made a can smacher that went for $100. It seem if he had made it, it just brought an amazing price. I put a Indian arrowhead in the sale and it brought my son $400. An old gun that my husband had growing up a(22 rifle) brought $470. and another one worth about $20 bucks brought $3$$.00. I can afford a new SUV if I want it. I'm going to think about it. Bob had designed his own lawn mower that was 15 years old and it brought $750. I just hope Bob can see how much people cared for him and really appeciate the designs he made. I knew when he died that people really like him, but this was such an outward sign to me.

It's hard for me to put into words how much he was liked and I know a lot came and bought just to have a piece he had made. His own family couldn't afford somethings they wanted, so I told one I would give him a picture Bob had made out of wire. It's of a Dear and another a ship. I'll take pictures of them and show you.

Thank you so much for you prayers and good wishes. I did ok but I may break down yet. So many times I could of bragged to Bob about something he made for me, but I was so used to getting, that I feel I took it for granted.
Don't do want I have done, let your mate know when they go that extra mile for you.

ConsiderThis~ No, that isn't my puppy. I like animals tho and use there pic.s a lot.
_______
BC
Edid to add: This is how I feel tonight.
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote