View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 03:04 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default hi

well... made it to sunday. (it is morning here.)

yesterday i was productive!
-- went to mail a letter to a friend (yes, handwritten kind!)
-- stopped at pharmacy to ask about tailored bupropion caps
-- stopped to get phone credit. my secondary provider screwed up my credit and it hasn't come in yet. so i have to get on the phone and "inquire - negotiate - insist - argue" tomorrow.
--i cleaned the fan, to keep my allergies in check. boy did it need it! oddly i had a massive allergy attack in the evening tho!

UGH. yesterday afternoon brought me a sparkle aura and a moderate migraine... mostly slept it off with some med help. the night brought me a "secondary" migraine - which is responding to treatment of primary cause, so i am ok-ish and improving now.

in between tv reruns as ability allowed.

thank goodness the reruns i watch are re-run multiple times during the week so i seldom actually miss episodes.

Barbara
nope, i have never seen Shenandoah but i'll keep an eye out for it. It isn't too often i get to see old movies any more. Used to a lot a few decades ago when i lived elsewhere and had satellite... A couple of channels used to air them frequently, TNT and another one. I don't even know if those channels exist any more. I am glad you are doing ok with seeing Bobby in your hang out. Therapy... can be hard sometimes. I hope in the long run whatever brought you down is helpful to you.

Abbie
hoping you're enjoying your movie weekend. did you see anything you particularly enjoyed? i have been in the straights trying to watch reruns (thank goodness the shows i watch are re-run 2-3x per episode at different times in the week, in between "down time."

Pam
I hope you thought of something for the get-together today that wasn't too hard. If not, you can always stop at a deli and get like a cold cut / cheese / or a veggie take out platter (i know, it isn't quite the same.) Anyway, my hearty best wishes acting "as-if" today! Try to strike a balance for yourself however. After you've stayed a while, if it gets overwhelming, give yourself the credit for getting that far, and let yourself off the hook i.e. go home. You don't want to pay for it triple - today and then the days following. All the same, my hope is that things will be light enough that you can sail through and feel ok.

Beth
Yo??? where are you? are you farming away in facebook or what? howabout you show your face here??? wassup???

Mari (last but not least!)

How are YOU feeling???
What have you been up to this weekend?
Thank you for starting this thread.

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (08-09-2009), bizi (08-09-2009), Mari (08-09-2009)