View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 10:05 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Mad First time I have ever been shorted....

I just started taking adderall and I went to the pharmacy on Friday to a "mom and pop" pharmacy and my script was for a 120 and they shorted me 20 pills. Of course they are closed on the weekend.... but I am just scared that when I call them tomorrow they are going to tell me to go to hell. It's my very first perscripton ever and how am I going to explain to my new dr that I have to get a early refill on a drug that he didn't want to give to me in the first place due to it being very addictive. And here I am sitting... if they dont correct the problem... I will already be out. And this is my thing... I have never taken this drug before. There is no damn way I could have taken that much. I took 20mg and that was enough for me. I am hoping since it was late Friday they can just count their supply and get the problem right. But knowing that I didn't count them right when I was there... I am prob just screwed out the of medication. I hear this is a commen problem with the techs taken pills... but I always thought that the pharmist counted them. I think that he was in such a hurry though that he just didn't count right. So what do I do if he won't give what is owed to me. I know I will not return to this pharmacy again... but how can you make a mistake and short someone 20 pills?? I can understand maybe one or two but twenty??? I made sure I faxed them first thing yesterday morning when I did count the meds....letting them know. We will see if the pharmacy is worth a crap!
Maddieg3105@aol.com is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote