View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 03:04 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slskckjebw View Post
Wow, ok. I wish these doctor notes came with decoders! Or a medical dictionary!

It does look like I have it. Wish the doctor would have said something. I am going to ask!

I am sorry you have insomnia. I have the opposite. I CAN sleep and sleep and sleep........................ Neither problem is good

LA
I took classes for Medical Transcription, and I got an A in Medical Terminology (havent finished the transcription classes tho...and everytime I want to go back, the MS acts up again) I still have my Medical Dictionary tho, and the internet is a good place to look things up if you know what to type into Google.

I got curious, so I went back and checked my medical records that I have from the year I was diagnosed. (scanned them onto a disc) and looked to see if I had a positive Babinski then. I was surprised that I didnt. I looked at the few records that I've collected since then, and one of my neurology records from last year says that I do now have a positive babinski.

I wonder if that goes away?

On the insomnia, I attempted to go to bed earlier than I have been last night. (330am) and didnt fall asleep till 430am. That sucked. Mostly because I had a migraine at the same time (which hasnt gone away yet! argh!)

I guess this is what I get for wanting my vision back and not doubled anymore. (I had IVSM last month for double vision) So, I guess it was an ok trade. I'm not walking into walls anymore.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
slskckjebw (08-09-2009)