View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 03:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks. The LD Center recommended some accommodations for the reading disorder, but the big problem is with the school of nursing's master's program. I went to the ADA office and found out that they only handle employees even though it was on the website the LD Center gave me. He put out feelers after listening to my story and called with his recommendation that I see the Dean of Students. I still feel that a student doesn't have much chance when it gets down to it. I would lke to find a school that has my program and a very good Epilepsy center associated with the university. My university does not have an epilepsy center of the quality I would like for my specialty study, so maybe it is best to transfer provided I can find the respect I would like to have based on my GPA and experience. If my present school will not allow me to continue, no other school will take me either, which means my rapid attempt after surgery to reach potential is over. I talked to the Medical School here about their pre-requisite courses, but I thought at my age, NP was a better choice. I'd be very gd but it is not up to me anymore if it ever was. Tattoo

Last edited by Tattoo2; 08-09-2009 at 04:00 PM.
Tattoo2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote