View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 05:41 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Progesterone Birth Control Pills-how long before you feel like yourself again?

I've been on them for three days and two days in it was fine, but today I feel all doom and gloomy and sick to my stomach, and fighting a headache. I really hope that this stuff helps make me stop bleeding, I feel AWFUL in my guts. Had a endometrial biopsy Thursday and just feel bad in my guts. I woke up with what was a precusor to a migraine but it never blossomed. I don't want to take imitrex while on these pills, too worried about stroking out.

I just hate this uncontrolled bleeding it's driving me up a wall and I don't want surgery but am 95% sure I need it to remove th eirhg ovary since I have a huge cyst in it and it's enlarged. I don't know if I need the endometrial ablation or what, but the nurse practitioner said it several times and that leads me to think the oby/gyn I will be referred to soon will want to perform both surgeries sooner rather then later....

Thanks for letting me vent, I really do NOT feel right.

Pamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote