View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 09:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart HI Rach!

HEy hon! I did get some, but they are WEAKER than the last ones - not sure about the logic there, since now I'm going to have to double up in order to feel halfway decent!

I've still got my niece with me - she is so great, but very, very energetic, but I have to appreciate it, since I'm not going to see her for a while.....

Are you doing better today?

I remember when Mike had to dress me - thought I was going crazy, but my fingers were so stiff that they would not move!

When you have the time/energy,please let meknow how you are!

Love,
ERin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rach73 View Post
I hope you are feeling better and that you have got the pain meds for your back.

Havent emailed the professor as yet, firstly as I have been really poorly today, 2nd Maurice aka Neutro has been very kindly translating it for me and 3rd we have been trying to track down a direct email address. This is all done now so it will be sent off tomorrow. Too tired today and I will make mistakes. Vision a bit poor.

Health wise, I didn't think it was possible for things to get any worse, but they can. I just cant do anything without paying the consequences. Take today felt ok, thought I would work out what old work paper work I can set fire to in my chimnea. Cleared two huge boxes, took a shower, collapsed. Husband had to dress me and sort me out. Awful double vision, ptosis, pulse going 140bpm, oxygen sats ok. Awful headache and just exhausted. Its so frustrating. I felt so good all day yesterday, but didn't do anything. I just can't not do things. Its a crazy situation.

Anyway thats my rant over, hope you feel better soon. Its very quiet without you here!

Love
Rach x