View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 12:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi, I have the same exact thing. I am feeling so much worse since my decompression surgery (mine being in Nov 2007). I started feeling worse months after my surgery! The doctor said nothing was wrong surgery went well, blah blah blah. Well I had a MRI and he said it was normal. I got a copy later on and it WAS NOT NORMAL! In fact my Chiari was worse (it was crowded, the brain stem was somewhat deformed, etc). Now going to Cleveland Clinic and still seeing the Dr. I went to for surgery too. Got another MRI at Cleveland and it shows it EVEN MORE WORSE since that other MRI. No one there wants to do surgery, bc of the CSF flow study was okay. Well, then they say a 2nd surgery is way too dangerous to do and quote unquote, "you could die on the table" is what they said! What? I thought it was that way for any surgery.

Anyway, just keep going and trying different doctors if you need to, I have doctor hopped - because it was neccessary! I am finding dr.s now who understand. It took me a long time. I feel like crap! Okay, I will post more to you later. I have to go get some pillows.
xmelax36 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote