View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 01:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hey. I am glad to hear I am not the only one going through this. The last MRI I had my surgeon said that everything looked normal, but then again that was more then a year ago so who knows what could have happened in that amount of time... This past weekend had to be one of the worst ever. All day on Saturday I had the worst headache I have had in a while and I tried to take ibeuprofen to make the pain go away, but nothing seemed to help. The pain just got worse as the day went on. Sunday morning I went to go to bed around 1 am. I was laying in bed for about 10 minutes and the pain just became unbearable. I was throwing up and screaming in so much pain. I had to wake my mom up. She gave me tramadol. That seems to be the only medicine that ever helps ease the pain. I only have two pills left though so I do not know what I am going to do once they are gone. Two questions for you. What kind of symptoms are you dealing with? And have you ever had a rash associated with your Chiari? Just wondering because I had this rash for years, but when I got surgery it magically went away. About a year ago it came back so I was wondering if anyone else has experienced a rash? Thanks for all your help so far. Talk to ya soon!
melfisher is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote