View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 06:11 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I'm am the most pathetic person I know...spelling is probably wrong...I am really beating myself up which is mostly what I do for me...Because the home is part of our chapter 13 they will remove the home from the banckruptcy and then put us into collections. That would put all the payments that were part of the bankruptcy dur now which would be possible 10 times more than what they are asking now...I have right now almost what they need but we would be without any money until around the 25 of the month...and it doesn't pay any of the other bills. Phone has been disconnected and I used money I had so our power wouldn't be turned off.....I can't believe this. My daughter talked to me...she is the only one who knows whats going on...She felt all this behind stuff happened last winter when I was heavily medicated for pain.

I don't know.....I have to call this women by 3pm tomorrow to make an online payment...she didnt' tell me this last week. She talked like she would work with me...

“Being my sweethearts full-time care partner, I have to remind myself, when some well-meaning friend or relative questions my methods or motives, that I know more than they do because I Live this life 24/7, and they only come for short visits.” Tamiloo

Gotta love my Olhipie! Dx'd RRMS 1986, SPMS 2004

Watch my Olhipie Skiing....

tamiloo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (08-12-2009), barbo (08-10-2009), ~scrabble (08-12-2009)