Old 08-10-2009, 07:04 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default Going off line for the move to new place

Hi,
We are going to unplug tonight.
We are taking the computers to the new place tonight and placing them in a closet so that they are out of the way of the movement of furniture and boxes.

Tomorrow I will be staying out of the way of packers by myself-- starting at 8:30 am. Hubby has appts at the new place -- some A/C vents are not working perhaps due to the recent duct cleaning and so on. . . . (Trying to be calm about A/C not fully functioning --90 degrees today and this week.)

Wednesday I will be supervising the mood partly by myself -- starting at 8:30 am.
Hubby has to be at the new place so that part of the new kitchen can be installed.

(The kitchen timing stinks.
But can I also complain that hubby is STILL grading papers and has several more hours of work to do? Can I get a little witchy about that??!!! Could he have planned out his class a little better? Could we be a little more prepared for all of this?)

(Tdoc reminded me to pack an overnight back tonight so that I have my stuff with me.

We might be without the phone until Thursday -- I think hubby handled the phone company while I was in the hospital and might have gotten the date (13th) wrong. I'll check on at with the phone company.

At any rate, I'm anxious about getting back on line.

I'm depressed today.
I'm worried.
I did get a long nap in the afternoon today.

I'm using the cpap and keeping on it most nights. I don't feel any different but you could say that I am compliant.

One upside to the cpap is that it might be helping me to fall asleep. I think I am habituating myself to putting it on and going to sleep. For the past few nights, I can sort of shut down my thinking and sleep. . . . not sure if that makes sense.

But before cpap I was going to sleep as soon as I hit the bed anyway -- not sure why I am noting the difference, but it seems that the habit of putting on the cpap is helpful.

M.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (08-11-2009), Brokenfriend (08-11-2009), Dmom3005 (08-11-2009), Jomar (08-10-2009)