View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 08:48 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Unhappy Prayers needed for my Olhipie and I...

I posted on SOS about my huge challenges that the Olhipie and I are facing right now. I guess what I'm asking for is that prayers can be offered in our behave...for rescue...for comfort and patience...and for obedience. I love all of you and because of my love my prayers have become very long.

When the Olhipie and I were reglious volunteers at the Utah State Prison, the men counseled would often ask for us to pray for them. Sometimes I would just ask in a kind and loving way…please bless and comfort the men at the prison. Too many names to mention. I know these prayers were always sacred and that my Father in Heaven listened. Our prayers don’t have to be fancy…sometimes I think He just needs to hear how we are…happy or I at times will just say I’m having a hard day Father. Remember he is a kind and Loving Father.

I do appreciate all your kindness and caring that you give here on NT.

“Being my sweethearts full-time care partner, I have to remind myself, when some well-meaning friend or relative questions my methods or motives, that I know more than they do because I Live this life 24/7, and they only come for short visits.” Tamiloo

Gotta love my Olhipie! Dx'd RRMS 1986, SPMS 2004

Watch my Olhipie Skiing....

tamiloo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (08-12-2009), DM (11-23-2009), Friend2U (08-13-2009), mistiis (08-13-2009), prairiemary (09-24-2009), SandyC (08-11-2009), Twinkletoes (08-11-2009)