View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 03:07 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

What loving caring friends I always knew I had.
When I read and there are those gone now it seems unreal. I met a woman that lost her 19 year son last week. He was killed in Alaska from a erratic driver passing cars on the wrong side of the hwy and the young boys car was hit,

His pregnant gf was next to him, but survived. One other boy passed away also. She asked When does it stop feeling like this....
I am not sure, but for me, I look at De's pictures, her cats, her home, the car still sits....
I cry and cry.

My younger dd got awake and is needing a drink. She is in the living room with me. She sleeps on the pull out and I on the recliner, To sad and fearful of dying in our sleep, One sleeps the other keeps a silent watch I know that we do not speak this outloud, but that is what we are doing

Even with Ativan I took earlier to try and sleep with my anxiety I have a microflease towel over my face from her,
I will be saying oh the allergies have my eyes running.......

I have a wedding to go to this week. I am not sure about being able to go that far and without the kids, My heart just races

Thanks for the hugs, cuddles, love and prayers
Remember too this new Mom to loss and the heaviness she has, with being strong for the other kids,,,,,

A sad club to belong too. but I would not trade one of my friends

Many blessings and prayers to all of my friends in the cyber world,

Di

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (05-16-2010), Lara (05-12-2010), Twinkletoes (08-16-2009)