View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 06:35 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Oh Mari,

I bet this is going rough for you. I know just how hot it's been, I wish I had seen this last night but I just now came by. I wish it would go well, it sounds like you're having a rough time though. I'm sorry for the anxiety and sadness you must be going through. I remember how hard it was to move the last time. I really am not looking forward to moving again but Jack is already looking for a house to move us into. *sigh*

I really wish moving was easier but the whole concept is just difficult. I hope things go smoothly or as smoothly as possible. Hang in there it will be done and over with soon and you'll be getting used to the new house. Hopefully it will be your last move for a long, long time. That's the good news. How long were you at this old place? We had been at the old place we just moved from for seven years. I still kinda miss it two years later. *sigh*

Glad to hear you're getting some benefit from the CPAP, it's nice that it helps with falling asleep, I know that feeling, now if I can just get back to using mine I'll be set! Hang in there Mari, post when you can. Take care.

"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (08-11-2009), bizi (08-11-2009), Dmom3005 (08-11-2009), Mari (08-11-2009), waves (08-11-2009)