View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 09:00 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Frown

That is what i was going to say yesterday. I am in a ton of pain today from getting my hair cut!!! Can't hardly move my head! Anyway, I was going to say that too. You should see the surgeon you went to or another one, if you don't like him. I have an appt with my original surgeon in Cols coming up. I went to a surgeon in Cleveland, but he said bc my flow study came back okay they would not do surgery again. Plus he said it would be too dangerous the second time. So what I am supposed to live with this freaking pain "he said I could die on the table" you can w/ any surgery? So I am going back to my original surgeon. Anyway, mine was worse 6 mo. after the surgery. I went to several neurologists who said they did not see anything. They lied! I got the copy of the MRI's and it was worse (than before the surgery with the crowding deformed cerebellar tonsils and the length!!! They won't check for tethered cord! Now I got another one not long ago and it was 10x worse than 6 mo after my surgery!

That is the neuro who said he won't do anything. I am now disabled and have not only that pain and symptoms but I have pain all the way down my back and into my legs real bad. I can't sit or stand for long. I can't ride in a car without pain! it is heartbreaking! I feel so old and I am only 36. I just want to feel better. I want them to make me better! So I know how you feel. Go to a neurosurgeon. Neurologists are against surgery and do anything they can to say there is nothing wrong so you don't go to a surgeon! Good luck!

I get a rash only on the back of my neck/head where the surgery was. Now I get dry scalp too. I am in pain every single day! I have had headaches every day for 11 years. They just got worse and headaches added on top. I have 3 different kinds of headaches. I too, throw up a lot! I understand and I sympathize with you. It is awful to have days when you just can't get out of bed. I am on headache pills, pain meds, and I have meds for vomitting, heart meds, and more. I developed Tachycardia on top of everything. So now I am seeing a cardiologist. We have to do a tilt table I have put off for several months. I might also have a CSF leak! Putting that test off for months too. However, the Tachycardia may be from the pain I endure!. It sucks, I know! Longer story, but that is the short of it. I just can't work anymore and I wish I could, but the pain and symptoms are too much.
xmelax36 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote