Thread: Full Moon
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 01:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Full Moon

Kate, I do know for one thing that when the moon is full I do have a sleepless night. It might be my RSD acting up? However I do know one thing for sure the weather changes here really affect me! It can be anything from a thunderstrom to just temperture changes like going from the 80's one day than the next day it might be in the 60's. The winters here in Wisconsin are really bad for anyone who has RSD! I know that this sounds really terribly however I have been thinking that when my parents both pass away(they are both in there late 80's and my Mom has Alzheimiers dx) Anyway I know I have been thinking about moving out west somewhere where it is warm all year around.I live in an upper apt. here and in the winter when I have to go get food and bring it back here I have to climb up 18 steps to get to the top of my apt. where my kitchen,living room,etc is located! Beleive me when it is about -30 outside this is no fun at all! Kate do you have any problems with weather changes? By the way where do you live I forgot to look? Take Care! Breezy55
Breezy55 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (08-12-2009)