Thread: ouch ouch ouch
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2007, 11:20 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks all.

I am feeling slightly better today. It's hard though to be able to tell whether this flare is all from the near miss accident, or if it is partially due to the holiday. When the near miss happened I was already in a flare from doing so much for Christmas, and then the car thing made it all worse, but now it's hard to tell if my current flare is all from the holiday, all from the car thing, or a bit of both.

I see my regular doctor tomorrow, so hopefully she can help figure it all out and do something to make me fel better. I will also be getting some blood test results tomorrow that were done right before Christmas, so it should be a long and interesting appointment.

Claudia - thanks for the info about the car insurance. The person who caused the accident (the guy who ended up with the broken wrist) has accepted responsibility and has already paid our out-of-pocket expenses from the ER (co-pays) and he also has offered to pay to have our car checked by a mechanic to make sure that the sudden braking didn't break anything or cause flat-spotted tires. He's a good guy, so I'm not worried about any of it... and I have plenty of lawyers in my family to make sure that things are being done correctly within the law and that we are not giving up our rights to ask/sue/collect for future expenses by cashing the current checks for expenses.

Anyway, it's been a very long week... I haven't even had the time/energy to sit and the PC to type out the whole christmas experience and the craziness that my psycho-mother caused. Maybe that's a good thing though - the near miss accident gives me something else tot hink about and talk about so I can stop focusing on my crazy mother. LOL.

I hope the New Year is going well for all of you

Liz
Wittesea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote