Thread: PLEASE help
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 09:03 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

hi Manda,

I apologize for being so late in introducing myself. I am "moi" some calls me "mwa", some even calls me "moip" (that's when I get genitorial duty)...

wait, I meant, JANITORIAL duty....talk about being doped up....

I have a lot of catching up to do but just wanted to say a quick hi and that I can relate to how you feel. The need to lurk and the feeling of emptiness.

And what's great about you is that even if you have your "hissy fits" you come back and explain why vs just letting people wondering if you are having fits against "them" or not.

communication is always the key and I am glad you are one of those communicators. And it looks like you are quite a good one (from what I've read thus far)

I am sorry that you are hurting so much inside. I know many here are hurting much inside as well...and I've been there myself...

at the same time, NT is such a wonderful place and I am glad that you've found them/us...

take your time to lurk...all the time you need. But if you shall ever need anything, there is a long line of people that WILL step in when you are at your darkest, I've write a list but it'll take a few days...

(((gentle hugs)))

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (08-12-2009), Alffe (08-13-2009), BlueMajo (08-12-2009), MandaC (08-12-2009), tamiloo (08-12-2009)