Thread: moi...
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 09:13 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

I don't know why, I don't even know what some of you look like...

but as I read each of your posts, I have this big smile over my face....

(even those that just hit the thanks buttons. LOL)

There is a very old philosophy from the East. About the connections of the water/rivers and how we are each connected because our souls are "liquidfied" and they join one another...

little drops of water collects, then they form tiny brooks and streams, then it turns into rivers and lakes and thus end up in the ocean....

your souls reach out to me constantly....and it "flows" steadily..

whenever I am alone and in the desert, you all quench the thirst of my being...

(alrighty, enough bubble gum stuff...even though I mean it, I feel like I should take out my boxing glove and do some smacking around)

I do have to tell you, I find out that I am a rebel....and I don't like to listen too well...da boss keeps on telling me if I don't listen, she'll post photos of my, the bedpan, and the bAdet along with a trucker named bubba...

well, I guess I'd better behave and listen to what she says, she is a nurse, after all...and I am just the headless bedpan sprayer man...

*note to self, this will be my halloweenie costume this year...now, should I ride into town on a toilet bowl or a bidet?? Hmmmmm

oh, I know, I'll do a POLL!!! ROFL...........................

((((BIG HUGS))))) to you all

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (08-12-2009), Alffe (08-12-2009), barbo (08-12-2009), Chemar (08-11-2009), FeelinGoofy (08-12-2009), GmaSue (08-12-2009), Koala77 (08-13-2009), mistiis (08-13-2009), soxmom (08-12-2009), Twinkletoes (08-12-2009), ~scrabble (08-12-2009)