View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 09:44 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

hi mayo..

"how to stop feeling guilty"

I often ask myself that myself...

when I was younger, it was all about hurting myself whenever I'd feel guilty.

in some cultures, they magnify guilt by embarassing those that feel guilty...

when I got a little bit older, I projected my guilt onto others, I tried to make them feel guilty so I won't feel so guilty...but then, only to feel even more guilty myself yet again..

in learning and searching out life....I have found out one thing, it's ok to feel guilty...just NOT to the degree where it consumes you...

perhaps in that guilt, you also feel some self-pity. Acne problem is one of those self-image things that we all are very cognizant and sensitve about/of.

so it might be a mix of guilt, self-pity, resentment, anger, all mixed up along with feeling of being "had" (cheated)...

but as many have said, you must deal and face with the NOW...what's done is done and you cannot look back...but you can let it serve as a lesson that you will try not to repeat again..

and the first thing you have to do, is stop beating yourself up so much...

that void inside you is saying all the wrong things to you...the emptiness inside you is trying to tell you that you are not wanted nor needed and you need to tell it to go somewhere where the sun don't shine

I hope you will see in you what we see. A bright, beautiful person that has a wonderful heart.

in all your guilty posts, I sense a common theme.

you don't like yourself very much...boy, do I understand that feeling...I am still working on liking myself, as well...

but I really have learned that if I don't like myself, nobody else will...because I will end up pushing everyone away...because if I don't like myself, how can I expect others to like me??

when you can't sleep tonight, and you are sitting by the puter and you feel like shedding buckets of tears because of how lonely you feel...

remember, you are never alone and as lonely as you think you are....

"THEY" (the beasts) will lie to you...they'll drag you down with them....

come to the place where people don't judge you and don't care what you look like...

and read...and open your heart and soak up some love...

((((HUGS))))

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BlueMajo (08-12-2009), pearl girl (08-13-2009)