View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 10:09 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
Default Blunder Thread 195 (oops, I meant wonder)

I wonder if anyone would be annoyed that I am playing catch up with the posts...but I just felt the need to...

I wonder at this wonderful place....full of wonderful people...and I wonder if someone new would come here and stick their finger in their throat and go, "bleh, what a sap, who this is moi dude?"

And I wonder if I will be able to pursuade them to stay, and say this unto them...

"yes, you might feel all pukey and that this is all to bubble gummy...but stick around and you'll find out why..."

I wonder if it is because the hearts get opened up so deeply here....

I wonder at the great many folks that makes up a community...each unique and needed...

I still wonder about bedpan sprayers...that if it should be different color, or different shape, and not to be so close to the bathtub...

and I wonder about bedpans, period....I couldn't use it at all...and how bedpans have evolved through the ages. I remember that they used to look like a toilet seat that is covered, now they look like carafes and that if someone would happen to leave it on the table, I might have thought it was orange juice...

then, I wonder if I would have to spray my mouth with the bedpan sprayer...

OK, enough about that...

I wonder at how I am grateful that my in-laws are here, helping taking care of the little ones and that's given me little time to come and catch up with some of my favorite people in the world...

I wonder at IV's...I wonder at how hard it is to remember that I have them and that I have to travel with them and that when I go to the bathroom, they stand right there, overlooking at me while they drip life into me...

I wonder if my IV laughed at my bedpan sprayer cause it saw it first hand...I bet they plotted against moi....

I wonder why I named my IV , "FOUR" because I thought it was Roman....

I wonder about many things, but now I must go rest because da boss (and it is not Bruce's Spring's Stings) is giving me "da eye"

that means I must go and sleep and sleep...and....sleep....LOL

I wonder that I'll just leave a big gentle hug for the broom
((((BIG HUGS))))

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (08-12-2009), Addy (08-12-2009), Alffe (08-12-2009), barbo (08-12-2009), da duck (08-12-2009), Doody (08-12-2009), Hockey (08-19-2009), Koala77 (08-11-2009), mistiis (08-31-2009), mrsD (08-28-2009), Nik-key (08-16-2009), pono (08-12-2009), reyn (08-23-2009), tamiloo (08-12-2009), Twinkletoes (08-12-2009), ~scrabble (08-12-2009)