View Single Post
Old 01-02-2007, 03:21 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I wonder how you're all doing today. I hope that you got that x-ray done, goofy. Gotta look after yourself when you get sick like that 'cause you look after everyone else there all the time. The fires have settled. Thanks for asking. Was horrific few weeks for them all down south.

I wonder how glorious the rain sounds this morning. I LOVE rain. I was just out sitting in it lol. OK, I know, that's a little extreme, but it is soooo good! Now my hair's gone all frizzed and I look like a hippy from the '70s. Oh, I am a hippy from the '70s, so that's alright.

I wonder if anyone realizes how good it is to be able to afford bananas again. Massive cyclone wrecked the crops last summer and we found ourselves virtually bananaless. This might not bother some, but we eat a lot of bananas in my area. I'm not sure the highest price they went to but it was around $15 dollars a kilo.. I should grow my own again in case it happens again.

I wonder if I'm waffling on too much. I am not really awake yet, you see. I need caffeine and then I'll start thinking more clearly I suppose.

(((love to you all)))
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote