View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 06:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default mrsD, I need your expert advice please...

I apparently have a very serious, systemic infection. My HS-CRP score was 32.20. My PSA went from around 5-6 to 18. SOMETHING is going on. I retest August 30th.

When these labs were ordered, I had just made two trips to the ER in an ambulance...in 2 days. My ribs hurt so bad I couldn't breathe normally. I could not even lay down in bed due to the excruciating pain. The ER doctors found I had another lung infection and a UTI, so they treated me with antibiotics for 14 days. They cultured the problem and gave me antibiotics aimed at the specific problem. I was told they cured both problems.

Shortly thereafter my Pulmonologist and Urologist order over 30 lab tests. The most serious problems are listed above.

My Urologist put me on Septra DS for a month. Two a day. That is 57,600mg of antibiotics in 30 days.

What can I do while taking all these antibiotics to protect my system? Maybe I did not say that correctly. What can I do to help my body protect itself? I am taking the supplements you suggested.

Probiotics probably won't help right now. Any suggestions welcomed. Thank you, Dave