View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 08:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused i just started the patch today

Quote:
Originally Posted by braingonebad View Post
My pain doc RX'd these. Gave me a couple samples which I tried, seemed to help.
just got my RX in the mail.

This is, from what I gather, some form of NSAID. Any of you familiar with my story know this; that I've had C spine issues for years - and pain left untreated.

I won't kid you, it's not like I feel great. But they do take some of the edge off.

I know a lot of you don't want to take a lot of meds or have trouble with taking certain meds. This may be a good deal for some people.

This is a fairly new med so you may not have had experience with it - I'd never heard of it (but it was worth trying).
If you've tried it, please chime in with your good/bad review.

If not and you're curious, just ask. I'll let ya know what it's doing for me.
hi i am new here and also new to using the flector patch. i have plantar fascitis (may be spelled wrong) pulled the tendon in bottom of foot. this happened in march. i have had 3 steroid injections and doing phsyical therapy. i have 1 more injection left and we are saving this one in case i have a reaccurance. i was presrcibed the patch today 08-12-2009. the patch wont stay on my foot i am going to try and sleep with it tonight. i cant take oral nsaids cause i get sick to my stomache. i hope this helps get my foot back to somewhat normal. i havent been walking much on my foot, i have gained about 20lbs now because i cant move around and those shots put 5lbs on for each shot. this is a workmans comp claim so i dont have to pay for these patches. i still am going to workbut i have to sit there and i have a very physical job. all i can do is keep posting my progress and read all of yours and see what happens. my last resort is an operation to release the tendon.
hillbilliegirl65 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote