Thread: TV: Big Brother 11
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 10:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Synopsis:

I watched B.B.A.D. and it was nice to see everyone getting along while they played a game. It gave some insight to their personalities or a dog and pony show after all it is BB.

Russell is desperate to stay in the house and is trying to get the votes he needs. His only hope of staying is if Jeff saves him but if Jeff does take him off he could turn around and put him or Jordan up!

Michelle is bouncing from one side to the other so she'll vote with the majority each time to try and stay in the game. She is still playing both sides.

Jeff is still my favorite but his mouth needs to be washed out with soap too along with the rest of them. He does seem to be the nicest and playing the game by dodging the doo doo the rest are throwing around.

I KNOW he'll be Americas favorite player.

Jordan seems sweet and innocent and is playing the Shirley Temple part even though I doubt she would know who she is??

The girl has trouble telling time and isn't the smartest person there but if she keeps up the "I'm not a threat" thing she may skate by for awhile yet. I wish she'd quit poking her implants and playing with her bangs.

Kevin is a creep and the wild color/texture combination care package reject clothes he wears scream "I have no taste" even though he claims to be a fashionista. I've seen the homeless dress in better taste.

Chia pet is such a diva wanna be but her horrible screeching laugh may make all those guys sterile!!

Jesse is an obnoxious, pouty bully who is sure he will win if he can control his mares including K.

Gnat the brat; the once a week shower girl. I call her wonder woman because I wonder if she is a woman?? She acts like a tomboy and the way she walks is similar to a duck...quack quack!!

Lydia....Hopefully she will be able to get into therapy.....

I think I need therapy for watching this dumb show!!!

Brain damaged and I have MRI's to prove it!!
AZjanie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (08-13-2009), SandyC (08-13-2009)