View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 08:28 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi. I am sorry about your struggles and pain. May I ask how long you were on the meds and how high a dose. When this first happened to me I was on all the various meds but then went off due to them not helping or side effects. After some procedures that went badly I tried the meds again and though have pain I have made progress. It can take awhile to feel the changes and also a combo of different meds. I am not sure about the biopsy. I have PN also and I think some on there have had that so you may want to go on that board too.I understand the forzen feet. I have that at any cooler temp. Like dead and it semds the pain so high. I have been told it is all part of this condition so if you can find something for overall pain relief it should help this symptom. Have you tried any nerve blocks? What about muscler relaxers? You can try epsom salt baths. I do not like them but have heard others do. I just like warm baths. Have you been tested for auto immune conditions?What did the neuro say the spots were a condition of?I am sorry I wish I had more answers for you. Please take one day at a time. I know that can be hard especially through the bad days but I think something I try to do. If you want an email buddy I am here. Sending thoughts
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (08-14-2009)