View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 08:41 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Welcome to NT, sorry you have a need for us.
I have fullbody RSD with organ involment.
I water walk at the Y twice a week and take an exercise class. All in the water you are weightless and there is no pain. I like the cool pool on the days my skin is on fire it cools the burning. I do the classes in the theraputic (spelling ?) pool.
I have tried a lot of meds it took a while to find what worked for me. I tried the out patient Ketamine it didn't work me good luck to you on that.
It's had to not let RSD rule your world. I decided a long time ago I would not allow my life to be defined by this condition.
I have a great group of doctors my Chiropractor is a God send. I pray a lot. I believe my conditon is an answer to prayer (weird I know). I use to be very active in the community and worked a full time job and raise two great kids. I use to pray to God to slow my life down so I could work more for him. He put the breaks on. I have had the opportunity to do some wonderful things. If God brings us to it he will give us what we need to get through it. He tells us that in the Bible and his word is true.
Take care and again I say welcome.
Sherrie
SBOWLING is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (08-14-2009)